Skip to main content

My web developer has put Analytics code on my site, why do I need more work?

 

My web developer has put Analytics on my site, why do I need more work?

My web developer has put Analytics code on my site, why do I need more work?

A simple installation of Analytics is just that. 

It will let you track the data, but to get more out of it, you really want to set up the goals you want to monitor and report on, so you can see the important elements that are happening online.  

This can range from phone number clicks, form submissions, online bookings and associated revenue, and whole range of other metrics.

For more information, check out web analytic page.

---

Answered by: Paul Clemmer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the social media platform used for SEO ?

  What are the social media platform used for SEO ? Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn are some important platform which is used for online promotion. ---  Answered by:  James Catanich

What are Spiders, Robots, and Crawlers

  What are Spiders, Robots, and Crawlers Spiders, robot and crawler, they are all the same and referred by different names. It is a software program that follows or "Crawls" various links throughout the internet, and then grabs the content from the sites and adds to the search engine indexes. ---  Answered by:  James Catanich