Skip to main content

Should I just implement AMP on my content heavy pages like the resource pages?

Should I just implement AMP on my content heavy pages like the resource pages?

Should I use AMP technology?

I have a B2B business would it be wise to roll AMP on my solution pages? 

Should I just implement AMP on my content heavy pages like the resource pages?

 

You need to first understand how your customers visit your site.  AMP is almost a certainty, UNLESS you have a very low percentage of mobile visitors. It’s unusual, but some verticals work out that way. RFP-heavy businesses or government contract businesses work out this way.

Google Analytics is a great tool to learn this.

Once you know these numbers (if you don’t know your numbers, you don’t know your business), you can put the work into AMP.

For more information, check out our content marketing page.

---

Answered by: Paul Clemmer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the social media platform used for SEO ?

  What are the social media platform used for SEO ? Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn are some important platform which is used for online promotion. ---  Answered by:  James Catanich

How will you cross-check whether your SEO campaign is working or not?

  How will you cross-check whether your SEO campaign is working or not? In order to check whether your SEO campaign is working or not, the first approach is to check the website’s statistics, which tells you about the origin of the traffic. The other way of checking is to make a search based on the relevant keywords and key phrases and look for the search result. The number of search result will tell you whether your SEO campaign is working or not. ---  Answered by:  James Catanich